Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello, Blog!

So I decided to blog again. And the odd thing is I chose to start writing this post at exactly 1:30 in the morning. I should be working. Or at least sleeping. I downed approximately 3 cups of coffee to keep myself awake so that I'd get to finish the paper I'm supposed to be working on (and, if I may add, that same paper my boss expects to see on his desk first thing tomorrow...rather, later...in a few hours. Oh, crap.). Instead, though, I opted to read the latest paperback I bought a few days ago, entitled "Sundays At Tiffany's." Author is James Patterson. He's quickly become one of my favorites.

Well, here's a lowdown of what you, my beloved reader, would expect to find on this page in the coming days. Travelogs, food reviews, occasional rants and raves, and perhaps some personal accounts on my day-to-day existence. 

Hello, blog! Happy to be here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment